Revive WEEKLY works on a proactive basis to remove phosphates, metals, scaling carbonates and debris without clouding the pool water.
1. Continue to circulate pump and filter.
2. Add Revive WEEKLY 4oz per 10,000 gallons in front of return jets or directly into the skimmer with pump running and main drain open.
Note: If using on a pool that uses cartridge filters use ½ dose
3. Run pump for 48-72 hours.
Note: Clean or backwash filter after 7 days
4. Repeat weekly for best results.
Revive!® Start Up / Clean Up
Revive!® START UP - New Pool Construction (unfilled pool):
When initially filling the pool, spray or pour Revive (any Revive product) into the deep end. As the water level rises, Revive will treat the pool walls and source water, resulting in clean, clear water for the initial fill.
When filling is complete, brush/vacuum pool and continue with regular water care program.
Revive!® CLEAN UP - Phosphate build-up, severe algae, metals or scaling (filled pool):
If algae is present, brush walls and shock pool prior to application. If no algae, simply brush the walls. No shock is necessary. (for best results, circulate pump for 60 minutes)
Turn off circulation pump and filter
Attach a garden hose to Revive START UP / CLEAN UP bottle and apply the entire contents over pool surface.
Wait 24-48 hours for debris to settle to pool bottom, then slowly vacuum to waste. Once pool floor is clean, run filtration system normally for at least 24 hours.
Note: For heavily contaminated pools, double shock and double Revive dosage.
- Highly contaminated pools typically require 2 or more bottles.
- Allow additional time for Revive to work in cold water.
- Revive cannot be overused, the more used, the more contaminants are removed.
- If using on a pool that uses cartridge filters use ½ dose amount.